In this workshop, the “Royal Decree defining the conditions for the re-use of public sector information” (in preparation) and the “FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable) data management and stewardship” will be explained to the managers of publicly funded databases in the field of public health.
- Introduction to the FAIR data guiding principles for scientific data management (by Prof. Dr. Barend Mons)
- The FAIR data stewardship plan: a practical approach (by Prof. Dr. Barend Mons)(Slides)
- Presentation of FAIR & REQUEST portals for the description of and access to publicly funded databases in the field of public health, respectively. (by Johan van Bussel) (Slides)
- Introduction to Open Data policy in Belgium (by Toon Vanagt, Open Knowledge Belgium) (Slides)
- OntoForce: Illustration of the application of Open and FAIR data in healthcare (by Hans Constandt & Filip Pattyn) (Slides)
- Presentation of the “Royal Decree defining the conditions for the re-use of public sector information” (by Martine Trznadel, Agency for Administrative Simplification) (Slides)
- Presentation of the actions by federal Minister Public health (by Bart Vermeulen, Policy Unit of federal minister Public health) (Slides)
- Network drink
18 October 2018 (doors open 16h00; start program: 17h00)
Digityzer, Antwerpselaan 40, 1000 Brussel.
NIDO, het innovatielab van de FOD BOSA (www.nidolab.be)
healthdata.be, een dienst van Sciensano (www.healthdata.be)
Policy Unit of federal minister Public health
Policy Unit of federal minister Digital Agenda